The Business Ethics Workshop was composed from the efforts, contributions, and tolerance of many individuals.
The advisory board provided insightful and invaluable feedback for which I am grateful:
- Thomas Atchison, Metropolitan State University, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Ian Barnard, California State University, Northridge
- Matthew Brophy, High Point University
- Scott Davidson, Oklahoma City University
- Kruti Dholakia, The University of Texas at Dallas
- John T. Fielding, Mount Wachusett Community College
- Christine M. Fletcher, Benedictine University
- Andra Gumbus, John F. Welch College of Business, Sacred Heart University
- D. W. Haslett, University of Delaware
- A. Pablo Iannone, Central Connecticut State University, Mount Wachusett Community College
- Daryl Koehn, University of St. Thomas, Opus College of Business
- Krishna Mallick, Salem State University
- Chris Metivier, University of North Carolina Greensboro
- Ali Mir, William, College of Business, Paterson University
- L. Ara Norwood, College of the Canyons
- Harvey Slentz, Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Julie Stein, Las Positas College
At Unnamed Publisher, Michael Boezi, Pam Hersperger, and Sharon Koch worked directly with me on the project; I am indebted to them and to those working with them at the publisher.
Many colleagues influenced this work, and support of all kinds came from many quarters, for which I am thankful.